In recent years, microfluidic chips have been an increasingly important components for diagnostics, molecular biology, biomedicine, DNA analysis, chemical reactions, and other biomedical applications.
Apart from conventional 2-layer microfluidic chips manufacturing, our speciality is to custom multi-layer glass chips and glass-polymer-glass chips.We already have rich experiences on prototyping and manufacturing a sandwich structure chips which comprises cover, substrate and microchannel layer or even customizing multi-layer microfuidic chips.
1.Multi-Layer Glass Microfluidic Chips
2.Glass-Polymer-Glass Microfluidic Chips
Glass, in comparison to other materials like PDMS,PMMA, COC and Silicon, offers a unique combination of optical, thermal, electrical and chemical properties. Superior optical transparency, high hardness, thermal stability and temperature resistance, excellent electrical isolation, chemical inertness to many fluids, biocompatibility, and well-defined surface chemistry make it almost ideal for the fabrication of microfluidic devices.
Features of our customized microfluidic chips:
- Substrate:B270, Borofloat, D263 glass etc
- Dimension: microscopy glass slide format or customized
- Straight sidewall of channels, original finish
- Flexible channel width & width-depth ratio
- Low cost and high reliability of production
- Laser bonding, no pollution compared with adhesive bonding